A Call for SNU Global Scholarship Applications for Spring 2019
Seoul National University(hereinafter SNU) is proud to announce the beginning of its acceptance for SNU Global Scholarship applications for spring semester of 2019. SNU Global Scholarship is designed to enable highly competitive students to concentrate on their research and to promote global research environment at SNU.
SNU Global Scholarship for Spring 2019
□ Scholarship Summary
- There are three types of scholarships in SNU Global Scholarship
※ Applicants can choose more than one program among three options in their SNU Global Scholarship application form.
□ Eligibility: International graduate students of SNU(both enrolled students and freshmen)
□ Number of recipients: To be announced
□ Application Period: December 11 (Tues), 2018 ~ January 10, 2019
□ Result Announcement: January 24(Thur), 2019
※ Only those who finally selected as Global Scholarship recipients will be contacted by email.
1) Type 1: SNU Global Scholarship 1
: Tuition, Living Allowance (monthly KRW 1,200,000), Round-trip Airfare (only for freshman)
※ Points will be added for those with certificate of career in the public sector and/or Video Link* attached.
2) Type 2: SNU Global Scholarship 2
※ Points will be added for submitting Video Link*
* Students could submit video file using the specified method(Vimeo, Youtube) presenting Academic Achievements, Study Plan, Goals after Graduation. Presentations are limited to 5 minutes and competitors exceeding 5 minutes are disqualified.
3) Type3 : Korean Language Special Program
: Tuition for Korean Language evening classes at the Language Education Institute of SNU (only for 1 session)
※ Applicants should fill in the on-line application for the program(evening class) until February 1(Fri) 2019.
※ The previous cancellation of Korean Language Program is considered as you renounced your scholarship last semester and will result in disadvantages for the scholarship selection.
□ Subsidized Period: 1 year
※ Scholarship may be renewed on an academic semester basis; the recipients must maintain an average grade point level of 3.0/4.3.
※ Please note that this program is restricted from taking leave of absence. For leave of absence, recipients should contact OIA and the office of representative college office.
1) Application form
2) Tran'script' of academic record at your final educational institution
3) Certificate of work experience in public sector (optional)
4) Recommendation letter(s) (optional)
- Please submit an application and other official requirements by post or in person to the address as below.
Address: Room 213, Bldg.39 Seoul National University, 1, Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (08826)
* Emailed/Faxed Applications are not acceptable.
* Late submissions will not be considered under any circumstance.