Academic Affairs

about Research Courses, number 430.960.

ECElJuly 25, 2016l Hit 2690

This notice is for MS or PHD students who take the research courses, number 430.960.

All Students who take the research course (number 430.960) must submit the confirmation document attached to this office.


- Content you are going to study and Research, title of thesis and book references (at least 3) must be included on that paper.   

- 1 page is enough.


You need to get the thesis professor’s signature on the bottom of document.

-Most of students take this course from thesis professor.

-BUT if the course professor is not your thesis professor for some reason, you need to get course professor’s signature on the bottom of document.  


You need to submit this confirmation document to Ms. Jae-seon, LEE who is in charge of academic affairs in ECE dept. within the designated period.

-Designated period, 2016. 2nd : 9/1-9/13

Keep note that students who do not submit this paper within the designated period will get grade ‘U’


Labs+ more