Join us for our 2016 Spring Cherry Blossom Walk in the Gwanak park!
if you want to join, click here!!
When: this Friday, April 8, 2016 from 15:00 to 17:00
Meeting point: Office of International Affairs (building 39, room 212)
Walking route: Gwanak mountain park, from building 39 towards the
SNU main gate.
- 30 minutes at a normal speed
- longer if you take lots of pictures
Supplies: a bottle of water and snacks are provided by the CoE
- adequate footwear (sneakers, hiking shoes) required!
- the path is not stroller-friendly
- children below seven years of age must be accompanied by a guardian
- if it rains at noon (12pm) on April 8, the event will be cancelled!
Date: Friday, April 8, 2016 at 15:00
Location: building 39, Office of International Affairs (room 212)
Registration deadline: Friday, April 8, 2016 at 12:00